Eight units of the highest levels are automatically assigned to the leader slots. Among the units assigned to the leader slots, the unit with the lowest level decides the Army Level. If you want to add a slot, clear the designated Blitz Stage, or use Gems to unlock an additional Army slot. The level of a unit assigned to the Army Slot becomes equivalent to that of the Army Level. Equip yourself with a lower-level card and use it as your main card!
Articles in this section
- My unit does not appear in the auction (scouting)
- My season pass level has increased, but I can't receive the rewards
- What are the different modes in the game?
- What are quests and missions?
- What types of currency does the game have?
- What are Artifacts?
- After the wave ends, the unit placement returns
- I want to block the emoticons of other users
- I'm curious if there is an official community for Defense Derby
- During gameplay (Derby mode), the placement and star levels of units with one-star level or above were changed